Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weekend mornings before the world wakes up are probably my favourite time. With my tea and toast with peanut butter, I spend an hour or so researching books to read and then usually amble back to bed to read, before falling back to sleep. It is a ritual that brings me nothing but pleasure.

I was looking at buying a second-hand wedding dress. There was an article in the SMH this morning about cheaper weddings and second-hand dresses. I don't want to spend much and it seems like a good option. But what if the couple got divorced - does it bode badly? At the same time, I also think it is a special day and I would also feel slightly bad wearing someone else's dream dress. At this rate, we may never get around to organising our wedding.


In other news, I can't wait until the line-up at the Sydney Film Festival is announced. Coraline!

No comments:

Post a Comment